In accordance with Article 30 of the Personal Information Protection Act, Accuply.AI establishes and discloses guidelines for handling personal information as follows in order to protect the personal information of the information subject (customer) and to expedite and smoothly handle the difficulties associated with it.
1. The purpose of handling personal information
Accufly.AI processes personal information for the purpose of responding to customer inquiries and does not use it for other purposes.
2. Processing and retention period of personal information
① Accuply.AI processes and retains personal information within the period of personal information retention and utilization agreed upon by the information subject or within the period of personal information retention and use pursuant to the Act.
② Specific personal information processing and retention period are as follows.
– Retention period: 2 years
3. Providing personal information to third parties
Accufly.AI does not provide personal information to third parties unless it falls under Article 17 of the Personal Information Protection Act, such as the separate consent of the information subjects and special provisions of the law.
4. Consignment of Personal Information Processing
① Accuply.AI does not outsource personal information processing.
② In accordance with Article 25 of the Personal Information Protection Act, Accufly.AI stipulates in the document details concerning the prohibition of handling personal information, restriction of entrusted services, management and supervision of trustees, and responsibilities, and supervises whether the trustee handles personal information safely.
5. The rights and obligation of the information subject and the legal representative
Personal information protection rights of each of the following subparagraphs can be exercised at any time by the subject of the information:
1) Request for personal information access
2) Correction request in the case of Personal information errors
3) Request for deletion
4) Request for suspension
6. Personal information items
Accuply.AI handles the following personal information items:
– Name, e-mail, contact
7. Destruction of personal information
① Accuply.AI destroys personal information without delay when personal information becomes unnecessary, such as the expiration of the period of personal information retention and achievement of the processing target.
② Accuply.AI destroys personal information in the following ways:
– Electronic file: file deletion and storage format
– handwritten documents: pulverization or incineration
8. Securing personal information safety measures
Accuply.AI takes the following steps to secure the safety of personal information.
– Management measures: Implementation of internal management plans, regular training for staff and employees
– Technical measures: managing access rights, including setting passwords for personal information processing systems (or computers where personal information is stored), installing security programs such as vaccine software, encrypting files with personal information
– Physical measures: Access control in a place where personal information is stored.
9. Items on the installation, operation, and refusal of the automated collection device of personal information
① Accuply.AI uses ‘cookie’ to store and retrieve information from time to time to provide individually customized services to users.
② Cookies are a small amount of information that a server (Http) used to run a website sends to a user’s computer browser and are sometimes stored on a hard disk inside the user’s PC computer.
It is used to provide optimized information to users by identifying the type of visits and usage, popular search terms, and security access to each service and website visited by the user.
b. Installing and operation of Cookies and refusal:
You may refuse saving cookies by setting options.
– Tools at the top of the web browser >Internet Options >Privacy Menu
If you refuse to save cookies, you may find it difficult to use customized services.
10. Protection Officer of Personal Information
Accuply.AI designates the relevant departments and personal information management managers as follows to protect the customers’ personal information and handle complaints related to personal information.
▸ Protection Officer
Name: Song Eun-ji / Position: Assistant manager
Contact: < Phone 82.31.627.7826> < E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org>
▸ Customer Service Department
Department Name: Sales Marketing Team
Department’s Phone Number: 82.31.627.7826 / E-mail: email@example.com
You may report complaints related to personal information protection arising from the use of the company’s services to the personal information management department. The company will promptly provide sufficient answers to the users’ reports.
If you need to report or consult about other personal information infringement, please contact the following agencies.
▸ Personal Information Infringement Report Center (without country number) 118 (privacy.kisa.or.kr)
▸ Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee: 1833-6972 (www.kopico.go.kr)
▸ Cyber Crime Investigation Unit of the Supreme Prosecutors’ Office: 02-3480-3573 (www.spo.go.kr)
▸ Cyber Safety Bureau of the National Police Agency: 182 (http://cyberbureau.police.go.kr)
11. Personal information processing policy changes
This policy will take effect on February 11, 2020.